Translation Associate (f/m/d) Public Sector (limited, 12 months) in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
About the team
As part of the product unit Public Sector, Utilities and Telco Industries, the team is responsible for managing the translation of SAP products from this sector into English and German.
You will be part of a dynamic, highly motivated team, working closely with both software developers and technical writers. Our unit collaborates with international teams located in Germany, India, the USA, Canada and China.
As a Translator, after a thorough on the job training, your task will be to:
- Translate user interface texts and documentation from English into German
- Research and definition of technical and business terminology
- Contribute to overall text quality
- Actively collaborate and communicate with internal stakeholders, such as development teams, user assistance developers, subject-matter experts, user experience designers (UX)
- Take care of the translation process for your development teams independently
- Flexibly support the translation team as required
- University degree in Translation Studies (MA or BA)
- Native speaker of German with excellent English
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Experience of Microsoft Office applications and computer-aided translation technologies (such as Trados Studio)
- Experience of living in an English-speaking country
- Technical background and understanding of business processes would be a bonus
- SAP experience is a major benefit
Translation experience and/or business experience
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.