Operational Officer Procurement with Spanish or Italian (m/f/d) in Berlin
Werde Teil des größten Chemiekonzerns der Welt und leiste deinen Beitrag an innovativen Lösungen und wegweisenden Konzepten.
JobbeschreibungJob Field: Procurement
Location: Berlin, DE
Company: BASF Services Europe GmbH
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: EN58191054_ONLE_1
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
BASF Services Europe GmbH, located in the heart of Berlin, is a shared service center providing a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. As an international team of 2,000 employees from over 50 countries, we bring together know-how in the fields of finance, controlling, HR, procurement, product safety and digitalization. We value teamwork, engagement and embrace Diversity & Inclusion.
Learn more about the SSC at: https://www.on.basf.com/EuropeanSSC
To reinforce our Procurement Services department in Berlin, we are hiring a new Procurement Officer. As Operational Officer Procurement, you will ensure our BASF companies in Europe are supplied with raw materials, technical goods and services.
- You will implement and adhere to the company's procurement guidelines and you will conduct numerous Purchase-to-Pay process tasks.
- In collaboration and consultation with our internal business partners, you will handle orders accordingly to the guidelines.
- Assuring timely deliveries and handling non-conformities is part of your daily tasks.
- You will enter master data of contracts into our IT systems and you will keep this data updated.
- You are the central point of contact for operational procurement processes, you will answer questions from stakeholders (e.g. internal customers, suppliers, strategic buyers and colleagues from the finance departments) in a timely and accurate manner.
- After finishing your vocational education or Bachelor's degree, you preferably have gained some work experience in procurement.
- You have good knowledge of MS Office, experience in working with SAP or other procurement related IT programs are an advantage.
- You enjoy working in teams and you are customer oriented.
- Your strong communication skills in Spanish or Italian and English round off your profile.
- Please apply with a cover letter, stating your salary expectations and your notice period; resume; diplomas and references.
- In Procurement Services you have the chance not only to develop yourself but also to play an active role in improving our services through several projects.
- In addition to flexible working hours, you will benefit from an "on the job" training through our Buddy System.
- As part of our dynamic team, you have the chance to engage and experience diversity & inclusion on a daily basis as well as contribute your ideas to the worldwide BASF network.
- Check this link to get to know us a bit better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ya7sBODSwIln
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.
- Chemie / Pharmazie
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.