Operational Officer Procurement (m/f/d) in Berlin
Werde Teil des größten Chemiekonzerns der Welt und leiste deinen Beitrag an innovativen Lösungen und wegweisenden Konzepten.
JobbeschreibungJob Field: Procurement
Location: Berlin, DE
Company: BASF Services Europe GmbH
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: EN58161632_ONLE_1
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
BASF Services Europe GmbH, located in the heart of Berlin, is a shared service center providing a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. As an international team of 2,000 employees from over 50 countries, we bring together know-how in the fields of finance, controlling, HR, procurement, product safety and digitalization. We value teamwork, engagement and embrace Diversity & Inclusion.
Learn more about the SSC at: https://www.on.basf.com/EuropeanSSC
Our international Procurement unit is growing steadily. As a result, we are always looking for motivated new colleagues to join us and help shape our processes and further develop our services with ideas of their own. We are responsible for all operational purchasing activities and provide comprehensive support for the strategic side.
- In the role of representative, you will ensure that our BASF companies in Germany and Switzerland are supplied with technical goods, services and raw materials.
- Together with our internal Business Partners, you will coordinate requirements and be responsible for handling orders in accordance with stipulated guidelines.
- Monitoring of deliveries and handling in the case of quality deviations will also be part of your day-to-day work.
- You will maintain and update master data and contracts in our IT systems.
- As the central point of contact for the operational purchasing processes, you will answer questions from requesters, suppliers, strategic buyers and colleagues from accounting, capably and promptly.
- You have completed a formal vocational training program or have a bachelor’s degree and ideally have initial professional experience in an area of business and commerce, preferably purchasing.
- Initial knowledge and skills in SAP or another purchasing program is a plus.
- You communicate clearly and authentically in German and English and are responsible in your actions.
- It is easy for you to identify the needs and requirements of customers and partners and provide them with optimum advice.
- Please submit a complete application package, including stating your salary expectations and earliest possible start date.
- In Procurement Services you have the chance not only to develop yourself but also to play an active role in improving our services through several projects.
- In addition to flexible working hours, you will benefit from an "on the job" training through our Buddy System.
- As part of our dynamic team, you have the chance to engage and experience diversity & inclusion on a daily basis as well as contribute your ideas to the worldwide BASF network.
- Check this link to get to know us a bit better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ya7sBODSwIln
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.
- Chemie / Pharmazie
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.