Working Student (f/m/d) in IT Enterprise Data Technology SE in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP IT Services is a critical enabler of our business success by providing advanced and efficient IT solutions, technology and operational support to our internal clients. Supporting more than 80,000 users and thousands of SAP systems, we are responsible for:
- delivering business applications be it classical SAP or new SaaS solutions, mobile apps, web & SAP Cloud Platform-based applications,
- as well as client technology services covering hardware, client software and unified communications solutions.
Within IT Services the unit Enterprise Architecture team is responsible for all topics regarding architecture strategy, roadmaps & governance across the enterprise.
Our key objectives are:
- Definition of a holistic end-to-end technology strategy and architecture to enable SAP’s cloud transformation
- Documentation of SAP’s Enterprise Architecture and leveraging it to make investment decisions and support delivery excellence
- Creating the big picture architecture for SAP aligned with SAP’s product Strategy and figure out how to incorporate new technologies and trends like Big Data, IoT etc.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
You get an overview of the IT application landscape and its architecture by:
- helping to model relationships between data, applications and processes
- supporting tool and domain owners for architecture tools and the data architecture domain
- conducting data focused interviews with varied lines of business
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Business informatics
- Computer skills: MS Office (must), Jira, IT architecture, reporting, analytics, quality management (nice-to-have)
- Language skills: English (must), German (nice-to-have)
- Experience in IT departments would be benefitial.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.