User Assistance Developer Associate (f/m/d) for a new SAP Cloud Platform application in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Are you looking for something new and exciting? Want to put your skills to the test while working for applications on our newest technology platform - SAP Cloud Platform?
You are a technical writer or User Assistance Developer as they are called at SAP? Then come join our team. We, as part of SAP’s S/4HANA organization, are a team of trailblazers who aren’t afraid of getting our hands dirty while driving Cloud development at SAP.
We are known for developing and operating innovative SaaS microservices for SAP Cloud Platform. Our current challenge started a few months ago when we began developing “Project-Based Resource Management”.
As a User Assistance Developer, you will form a link between the software development team and the customers of this software. You will be in constant communication with the software development team with the aim of delivering product information in a clearly structured and easily digestible form, also using new media such as videos and infographics. As one of the first people to use the software, you will have the chance to have a say in program development.
Your job will be to ensure that exactly the right information is available in the right place and at the right time. The customer will benefit from concise and accurate documentation that clearly describes the functions provided by the SAP software.
In addition to providing you with the requisite documentation skills, your training program will allow you to gain a basic understanding of the business and technical concepts relevant for your work. SAP’s commitment to on-the-job training offers you the opportunity to extend your technical knowledge and further develop your soft skills.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Creating user assistance (UA) deliverables (both text and multimedia) in close collaboration with the development teams and UX designers to enable users to deploy, administer, and use the SAP software
- Ensuring that the UA deliverables are of high quality, adhere to standards and guidelines, and are written in an appropriate style and tone for product and audience according to target group and target market
- Defining terminology that is simple, consistent, and conforms to industry standards
- Acting as an advocate for an excellent user experience
- Proofreading and editing English content
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- A good university degree in technical communication or a related subject or a language-based university degree
- Ideally first-language proficiency in English, or excellent written and spoken skills in English, with excellent written and spoken skills in German
- Experience in technical writing
- Experience in working in a commercial environment
- The ability to express complex technical information in a clear and precise manner
- Outstanding communication, writing, and grammar skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines, deliver on time, and ensure high quality
- Flexibility and a readiness to communicate with other team members and to participate in knowledge transfer
- A willingness to acquire extensive product knowledge and learn new skills at short notice
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience with MS Office applications, especially MS Word and MS PowerPoint
0-2 years experiece - graduates welcome!
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.