SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC) organization manages all cloud delivery aspects across all the managed and public cloud offerings at SAP, and drives the transformation towards one cloud
experience in close collaboration with the respective leaders of sales, services, support and marketing.
Within SAP HEC, the HEC Customer Office is responsible for Critical Incident and Customer Management, as well as the proactive safeguarding of the top strategic HEC accounts globally.
The HEC Customer Office focuses on end to end customer satisfaction and retention, as well as on continuous improvement initiatives.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We are looking for an Administration Associate (f/m/d) as a temporary replacement for a colleague on parental leave for appr. 1 year. Your tasks include:
• Interacting, communicating and cooperating with internal and external parties and international teams
• Managing internal and external correspondences
• Arranging meetings and events as well as booking meeting rooms / venues for the team
• Coordination of travel arrangements, including organizational preparation and following up on bookings and dealing with travel expenses
• Managing workflows and monitoring items like vacation requests, purchase orders, internal orders, distribution lists, inventory etc.
• Performing and monitoring purchase activities (e.g. office material, business cards, 3rd party purchasing), creation of shopping carts, reporting and tracking on purchase orders
• Updating materials for meetings and presentations
• Administration support for new starters joining the team, ordering of equipment and monitoring integration
• Central contact and all other ad-hoc support as needed by the team
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Apprenticeship as team assistant or commercial qualification or comparable qualification
• Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
• Pro-Active, highly motivated team player
• Excellent knowledge in German and English language, both written and verbal
• High communication and team skills
• Even in turbulent situations you keep a cool head and work very structured and organized
• Experience with SAP internal tools like Corporate Portal, ISP, and CSS etc
• Experience in Project Management
• Experience working in global matrix organization and with virtual teams
1 – 2 years of related experience in a similar position (e.g. as working student at SAP)
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.