SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The retail industry is one of the industries which affect most people’s lives. As a development organization our focus is to help our customers and their end consumers with our products in order for them to have the best experience running their retail processes, knowing that most of our applications have a direct or indirect impact on the end consumer.
In our team (Omnichannel Article Availability), every team member participates in customer meetings or has customer interaction to better understand their requirements as part of our agile development working model.
Omnichannel Article Availability provides retail-specific product availability and sourcing information to our customers. This information is identical and consumable across all sales and communication channels (points of sale, online, mobile, call centers) and provides a consistent customer experience.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Contribute to design and development of our application. (functional and non-functional: security, performance)
• Interact with customers and get their feedback as early as needed. (from requirements to code with customer focus)
• Work in an agile development environment
• Continue to learn and bring innovation into our products
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• University degree (Bachelor or Master) in Computer Science, Natural Science, Business Engineering or a related discipline
• Strong communication skills in English and German - verbal and written
• Programming skills in ABAP and /or SAPUI5
• SAP architecture knowledge (e.g. Application Server ABAP)
• Business administration knowledge (interest in Retail processes)
• Agile Software Engineering (knowledge in scrum artifacts, test driven development)
• Focus on delivering high-quality software within a given time
• Knowledge in SAP Retail, Sales and Distribution Processes, Material Master
• Additional programming experience: HANA, Java,
• Ability to learn, adapt to and work with new technologies
Min. 1 year of related professional experience.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.