Junior Application Developer (f/m/d) in Agile Team (Retail Organization) in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The retail industry is one of the industries that affect most people’s lives. As a development organization, our focus is on helping our customers and their end consumers achieve the best retail experience by optimizing the order fulfillment process.
Omnichannel Article Availability provides retail-specific article availability and sourcing information to our customers. This information is identical and consumable across all sales and communication channels (points of sale, online, mobile, call centers) and provides a consistent customer experience. – Interested in learning more about our solution? Watch this short !
The Omnichannel Article Availability team is a high impact team that is focused on delivering best-of-breed functions and customer experience to our customers. In our strive to be the best, we embrace the agile working model and encourage talented software engineers to join us and contribute to our team and product goals.
We are looking for a new colleague (f/m/d) with broader technical skills who can contribute to our innovation path.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain software
• Interact with customers and get their feedback as early as possible
• Work in an agile development environment
• Continue to learn and bring innovation into our products
• Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
• Strive for improvements for an end user customer development
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Strong communication skills in English and German - verbal and written
• Basic programming skills in Java, ABAP and /or SAPUI5
• Agile Software Engineering (knowledge of scrum artifacts and test-driven development)
• Focus on delivering high-quality software within a given time
• University degree (Bachelor or Master) in Computer Science, Natural Science, Business Engineering, or a related discipline
• Knowledge of SAP Retail, Sales and Distribution, Material Master
• Ability to learn, adapt to, and work with new technologies
0-2 years of related professional experience.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.