(Junior) Developer for SAP Cloud Platform Engineering Services (f/m/d) in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The department Technology & Innovation (T&I) Engineering Services Production is responsible for the design, development and implementation of SAPs software production processes and its required tools and infrastructure. Our main purpose is to support development teams within SAP by offering state of the art tools and services which enable them to work independently but compliant to SAP standards.
This comprises the offering of:
- Continuous Integration services
- Source Code repositories and related services
- the build and assembly for a broad variety of development languages used within SAP
You will be part of an international team, responsible for developing services that enable our Product Development Teams to configure state of the art development processes by making use of tools which are known from the open source world like GitHub, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes.
Therefore, we are looking for an open-minded graduate, who is interested in
- definition and design of large-scale Production and Continuous Integration services
- applying DevOps principles as part of your daily work
- Working with various SAP proprietary, 3rd party and open source tools
- Consulting and supporting development teams with proven practices
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a developer in software production team you will be expected to:
- Support the implementation of large-scale Continuous Integration services
- Develop scripts and tools for the integration of open source, 3rd party or proprietary products and tools into our production processes
- Design smart ideas to ensure scalability and security compliance
- Collaborate with and consult our international stakeholders across SAP
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Good bachelor's or master's degree or Diploma in Computer Science or related areas
- Development experience in programming, e.g. Python or Go
- At least basic knowledge of Java, C/C++ or .NET and consuming new trends of technology
- Experience with system administration of Unix operating systems
- Good communication and writing skills in German and English
- Basic know-how of Git
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration or DevOps principles & tools
- Motivated and communicative worker
- Being an excellent team player
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.