Full Stack Developer (f/m/d) for SAP Concur Travel - Graduates Welcome! in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP Concur offers cloud-based services that make it easy to manage business travel and expenses. Our customers use our offerings to manage their bookings similarly to leisure travel websites such as booking.com, but with additional mechanisms satisfying corporate needs like applying a travel policy and integration into corporate workflows. Our SAP Concur travel cloud software development department in Walldorf/St. Leon-Rot contributes to the global SAP Concur Travel & Expense developments around the globe:
The teams own high volume services, for example the ones for connecting our online booking tool to external content providers like airlines. Additionally, we are currently building a new rental car and ground transportation solution, including UI, backend services and connectivity to external partners. We are using modern cloud-based technologies and are looking for reinforcements to scale and support the growing demand of our customers. We are looking for someone with 0-5 years of work experience who is thrilled to be working with cutting-edge technology for cloud based software.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Do you want to be on the cutting edge of true enterprise SaaS, developing new features and re-engineering our solution? You are not afraid to influence the experience of 40 million business travelers by providing high-class, highly scalable and reliable services which our customers love to use? From inception to deployment, over hosting and operations, we need you to incorporate the best architecture and technologies to deliver world-leading cloud services at consumer scale.
You will be part of a cross-functional agile team (pair programming, prototyping, code reviews, social team events, hackathons and many more), collaborating with highly skilled teams around the globe to deliver exceptional customer satisfaction for SAP Concur’s travel products, embracing end-to-end service ownership in a true DevOps culture.
- Implement new features and modernize existing applications. SAP Concur is already today the leading corporate travel tool in the world and must continue to accommodate for future needs and a growing user base
- Architect, design, implement and maintain microservices - leverage the cloud to scale along an ever-growing number of users
- Modernize our hosting software infrastructure and ensure smooth operations
- Continuously learn and self-develop. Our services facilitate latest technology trends and need a continuous adaption.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent university degree in computer science, engineering or similar area
- Excellent software design, programming and architecture skills
- 0-5 years of experience in software development
- Knowledge in deployment and operation of modern cloud applications
- Strong logical thinking and analytic abilities. Desire to learn, adopt and implement new technologies at a rapid pace
- Very good communication skills in German & English (oral, written)
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.