Associate Developer for SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP) (f/m/d) in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP Integrated Business Planning (SAP IBP) is a fast-growing cloud solution that enables companies to react quickly to customer demands and expectations and helps them handle changes and shortages in the supply chain by generating a short to mid-term supply plan, based on prioritized and categorized demand such as orders and forecasts.
SAP IBP for response&supply is one area in IBP and provides operational supply planning and order-based planning (OBP) capabilities.
We are looking for a motivated developer (f/m/d) who want to shape modern supply chain planning solutions and benefit from permanent growth. The main technologies currently used are SQLScript, CDS models, Fiori and ABAP in a cloud architecture. Other cloud platforms (Azure, GCP, AWS) are permanently evaluated. Changing technologies and system environments require your flexibility and will provide you the opportunity to try out something new.
You will be part of the product team for IBP for response&supply, implement a cloud application, translate business requirements into solutions from a product architecture perspective and develop the foundation of IBP order-based planning in collaboration with our development teams.
You will also collaborate closely with IBP architecture and development teams from other product areas in different locations. As we are a customer-driven organization, you will help shaping the product with internal and external stakeholders.
To find out more about the SAP Integrated Business Planning powered by SAP HANA, check out our video:
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
With your experience in SAP technology or cloud-based architectures – ideally in a planning context -, you will actively contribute to a new generation of Supply Chain Planning:
- Implement cloud application, services or UIs for Integrated Business Planning
- Translate business and product requirements into technical requirements, models and software architecture
- Work with Development Architects, Program Managers, QPO, APOs on delivering mobile services and client platforms to agree upon release goals
- Support implementation of the architectural concepts
- Develop highly-scalable and resilient solutions
- Implementation and introduction of new infrastructural technologies
- Align with other IBP developers to continuously improve development methodologies and tools
- Support creation of concept document and architecture documentations
- Drive and support cross-team topics
- Propose improvements and innovations for implementation but also in development processes and methodologies
- A team player with the ability to work well with other team members across different locations
- A solution-oriented attitude in a highly innovative and dynamic work environment
- Passion to build usable software which helps customers to run their supply chain better
- Enthusiasm to solve complex problems using state-of-the-art approaches in a cloud development environment
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science, natural science, business administration or a related discipline
- Practical experience in software development projects
- Hands-on experience in one or more programming / scripting languages
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English and in German
- Strong interpersonal, coordination, communication and presentation skills
- Commited team player with a “can-do” and innovation-focused attitude
- Practical experience in ABAP, SQL or Fiori
- Domain expertise in Supply Chain Management processes across industries
- Knowledge of Agile Software Engineering methods
- Experience in a cloud application development environment
- Proven track record of working in an international environment
Minimum of 0-2 years of experience in software development projects ideally as a developer
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.