Junior Developer (f/m/d)-(Cloud) Applications and Strategic Projects in SAP Sports & Entertainment in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The SAP Sports and Entertainment Development Unit is a fast paced, energetic and exciting work environment within SAP. It offers a rare opportunity to work in a startup like environment within SAP.
With our Sports and Entertainment applications, we are bringing our experience and excellent technology to professional sports clubs, leagues, associations, entertainment organizations, and venues to help them run faster, smarter and simpler. Our solutions are designed to deepen fan engagement, drive on-field performance, and optimize business efficiency.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Are you passionate about sports and coding? Are you a developer (f/m/d) who likes to work directly with our customers?
We are looking for a Cloud Application Developer (f/m/d) who combines strong skills for standard (cloud) product development with the ability and eagerness to work in costumer co-innovation projects within our industry and guide customers through digital transformation.
You will design and implement product functionality in close cooperation with our solution experts and customers. You will be responsible for hands-on delivery of co-innovative solutions (cloud based, hybrid) with strong focus on innovative features and integrative aspects.
Working in our team, you will be part of a dynamic, creative and open environment, based on self-responsibility, team spirit and trust, in which you will be end-to-end responsible for your applications/projects.
Your primary tasks include:
- Work for our customers on the enhancement of our Sports & Entertainment solutions like SAP Sports One, SAP Event Ticketing, SAP Customer Checkout – and in larger SAP landscape environments
- Work on integrative solutions
- Execute on SAP application design, development, integration, testing, deployment and technical architecture
- Deliver creative solutions of new processes, as well as effectively identify, analyze and resolve technical issues
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge in web development and cloud development (full stack)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of modern database concepts, ideally SAP HANA
- Applicant must be fluent in German and English.
Preferred skills / Skills in some of the following areas would be a plus:
- ABAP, NodeJS, Python, Spring, Angular, jQuery, PHP
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, cloud platforms, IaaS / hyperscaler, Microservices Architecture
- noSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis)
- SAP UI5
- Agile development methodology (Scrum, TDD)
- Test automation (e.g. OPA5, Behat, Codeception, jUnit, Selenium))
- Git, CI/CD Pipelines, Jenkins
- Machine Learning, TensorFlow
- 1+ years of cloud application development.
- Experience with some SAP solution(s) / product(s) would be beneficial.
- Some consulting experience would be beneficial.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.