Associate Developer for Extended Warehouse Management (f/m/d) in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As one of the core elements of the SAP digital supply chain strategy SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SAP EWM) enables our customers to manage simple as well as high-volume warehouse operations. The integrated functions and business processes within SAP EWM provide state of the art process and inventory transparency, precise planning of warehouse activities, as well as efficient distribution and storage processes within a warehouse.
With its rapidly growing customer base (1600+) SAP EWM is maintaining a prominent position in the "Leaders" quadrant of Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Management Systems.
We are continuing to invest in delivering the intelligent enterprise using the latest technology within SAP S/4HANA and would like to further grow our diverse development teams located in Walldorf and Shanghai.
In your role as an Associate Developer (f/m/d) you will be part of a SAP EWM development scrum team and a vital contributor to the full development cycle by discovering requirements together with our customers and partners, identifying the appropriate architecture, designing, implementing and testing the features as well as maintaining it.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Actively contribute to all steps within development (backlog definition, specification, design, implementation, quality assurance and support)
- Show initiative and drive topics to resolution in a high level of quality, speed, reliability and efficiency
- Collaborate and work closely with other team members and teams
- Show high customer orientation
- Continuously enhance your business process knowledge, keep up to date with respect to technology, and exchange knowledge and experience with your colleagues
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University Degree in science or engineering
- Fluency in spoken and written German and English
- Strong analytical and communication skills, open minded, problem-solving attitude and positive spirit even under challenging conditions
- Knowhow in logistics, especially warehouse management processes, as well as experience with agile development methodologies is beneficial
We are looking for recent or upcoming graduates and young professionals with up to 2 years work experience.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.