Global Delivery Operations Education - Resourcing Associate(Limited employment 6 months) in Hamburg
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Global Delivery Operations (GDO) Education role will keep the promise and create customer delight by providing exceptional customer experience and leveraging operational excellence. In order to execute the education strategy to drive user adoption through enhanced blended Learning in the Cloud as well as On Premise, SAP drives continually to simplify and automate the business operations in line with the changing businesses.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Ensure the customer receives an unforgettable service experience and satisfaction is exceeded by providing the right skilled resources in a timely manner
- Ensure the trainer/consultant receives a great delivery experience by providing the information and support needed
- Identify and secure appropriate instructor resources for Public and Customer Specific Courses
- Proactively work with Delivery Teams and GPO (Purchasing Department) to maintain and develop pool of internal and external instructors as well as Partner resources
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and give feedback
- Manage the commercial elements relevant to the use of (third-party) resources, such as purchase order creation and internal staffing lists
- Manage communication with instructors on instructor support/enablement and resolve escalations effectively
- Collaborate and drive harmonization to achieve high level of efficiency and operational excellence across all regions
- Key contacts: Instructors, Delivery team, Education Sales, Education Operations or Administration (Customer Service, Customer Advocate, Shared Service Center), Purchasing Department(GPO)
Global Delivery Operations Education – ONE TEAM
Tasks Customer Service, Customer Advocate and Resourcing act as ONE TEAM and support each other in critical situations in order to keep the promise and secure superior customer experience (e.g. cover gaps, act as substitute for annual or sick leave or in situations of high workload).
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- In depth knowledge of the Education Portfolio from an operational and financial perspective
- Understand E2E processes and interdependencies • Customer Service focus
- Event Management, networking and Project Management experience
- Excellent communications skills, interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively across the organization in person/virtually and obtain positive visibility and credibility quickly
- Conscientious, diligent, eye for detail and ensure accuracy within E2E requirements
- Complaint and Escalation Management
- Excellent business and commercial acumen, with an ability to understand the numerous educational business drivers and KPI’s required to develop into a trusted educational advisor
- Self-starter with strong intercultural experience and sensitivity to operate collaboratively and influence key stakeholders in a matrix environment.
- Critical problem solver, with hands-on analytical skills
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Fluency in English (written and oral) and German (written and oral)
- Tools experience: MS Office, ILP, ISP, Sourcing Tools
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.