Product Specialist/Associate Management Analytics Platform / SAC, T&I HANA & Analytics (f/m/d) in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Technology & Innovation (T&I) is responsible for SAP’s overall platform and technology development such as SAP Cloud Platform and SAP HANA. In addition, T&I drives the incubation and adoption of intelligent technologies like Analytics, SAP Leonardo Machine Learning and IoT across SAP’s product portfolio. The T&I board area is also in charge of SAP’s global innovation agenda and builds new business model- and market driven innovations to help customers realize the most business value.
The Analytics Platform & OEM Product Management team is driving all inbound and outbound PM activities for the Analytics (e.g. SAP Analytics Cloud) platform components. This includes the collection, prioritization and specification of requirements as well as the roll-out of our products to SAP field, Customers and Partners. Furthermore, the PM team is driving the embedding and integration of the Analytics Platform in SAP cloud applications and the development of Analytical Content by SAP and Partners. Additionally, the team is building up and fostering a sustainable Analytics partner community generating significant OEM business.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Drive the definition of the SAP Analytics Cloud roadmap in your area of responsibility
- Roll in, prioritize, and specify product requirements coming from Customers, Partners and SAP-internal stakeholders
- Work closely together with the global Analytics Development and Product Management teams
- Support sales and marketing activities as well as critical Customer projects
- Convey our Analytics strategy to Customers, Partners and SAP-internal stakeholders
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent university degree in computer science, business or related subjects
- Strategic thinking
- Knowledge of the Analytics and Data Management market (product, vendors etc.)
- Knowledge of Cloud Business Applications
- Excellent communication skills to external Customers and Partners as well as to other teams in the company
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of SAP’s Analytics and Data Management portfolio (SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, SAP BW etc.)
- Fluent German
- Experience in designing and / or developing business software solutions
- Experience in customer interactions
Walldorf / Germany
0 – 30%
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.