SAP Academy for Presales: (Associate) Presales Engineer (f/m/d) - Start in April 2020 in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
We’re looking for passionate presales enthusiasts who are in the early years of their careers and want to hone their skills to become a subject matter expert for one of the world’s most valuable brands. Our first intake for the Academy will be on April 2020, plan ahead and jump start your career with us!
If you have up to three years of work experience post university, consider the one-year SAP Presales Academy program for world-class training and the skills to catapult you into a successful career in the cloud IT space. This program is your opportunity to engage with customers, help solve their unique business challenges and take them into the digital age, using cutting edge cloud based products, solutions and services!
Your journey will start with 4 weeks of onboarding at your local SAP office before travelling to sunny Silicon Valley, California, for 6 months of classroom-style learning in our world-class training center. Together with colleagues from all over the world you will participate in an experiential learning curriculum that includes presentations, role plays, team competitions, Design Thinking, Gamification, social selling and more. A senior Presales Executive will mentor you when you return home for 5 months of on-the-job learning. You will be set up for success and supported to achieve it.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Become an expert on one or several SAP solutions
- Create and deliver high impact, engaging software demonstrations that compel the customer to select SAP
- Support demand generation activities by staffing marketing events
- Provide deal execution support by responding to requests for proposals
- Lead customer discovery and site survey activities to uncover business challenges and opportunities for innovation
- Assist with post sale customer care engagements
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Information Systems
- Fluent in English and German, written and spoken
- Demonstrated leadership and proven record of success in (extra-) curricular activities
- Strong communication skills coupled with an aptitude and passion for public speaking
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills who is eager to learn
- Possess a strong desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced sales organization
- Technically oriented possessing an aptitude for rapidly learning complex software applications
- Possess strong business aptitude
- Ability to rapidly assimilate and distil complex topics in the form of a presentation
- Maximum of 3 years’ work experience preferably in a technology company or in a role with significant exposure to software/technology solutions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of business processes and industries (such as Manufacturing, Consumer Products, Professional Services, Retail etc.)
General information: It is mandatory for all non-US citizens to possess a visa or ESTA travel authorization to enter the U.S. for any SAP training, or otherwise, that is valid on an uninterrupted basis at the time of entering the U.S. through the end of the training and departure date. If an individual is selected to attend the training, SAP will reasonably assist that individual in the visa or ESTA travel application process as it deems appropriate for that individual’s circumstances. Please be advised that pursuant to U.S. immigration requirements, a prior arrest, citation, charge, indictment, conviction, or imprisonment for breaking or violating any laws (even if pardoned or expunged) may impact and/or delay an individual's ability to enter the United States under the Visa Waiver Program, in connection with which an ESTA travel authorization is made, and/or secure a U.S. visa. Additionally, if the visa or ESTA travel authorization is not secured as required, becomes invalid for any reason while the individual is present in the U.S., or at any time due to other business factors, SAP reserves the right to discontinue its association with any individual without further obligation of any kind.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.