Junior Developer (f/m/d) - Globalization Services Financials in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The mission of Globalization Services (GS) is to empower all businesses to run compliant locally and compete globally. GS acts as ‘One Face to the SAP Internal and SAP Customers’ for all globalization topics: internationalization, localization and translation.
The Globalization Services Financials unit focuses on the localization of Financials and related industries. It has teams in Germany, China, India, Russia, Brazil and other locations, consisting of colleagues from more than 20 nationalities.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We’re looking for a motivated junior developer (f/m/d) to join our Globalization Services Financials localization development team, especially for the SAP S/4HANA (on-premise and Cloud) and Business Suite localization. The major tasks include:
- Analyze business requirements, design, implement and test localization functions based on SAP’s programming model and quality standard.
- Work in a scrum team and apply agile software engineering methods in your daily work
- Implement legal change or corrections for delivered localization functions
- Collaborate with other development teams and product management colleagues at Globalization Services who provide localization requirements
- Working on challenging development projects in an international global environment
- Developing personal competence in various SAP applications, both in technologies and business knowledge
- Opportunities to get into touch with latest SAP innovative technologies and products due to localization needs
- Close contact with the customers in the countries being localized (from time to time customer visit possible)
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University degree (Bachelor or Master) in computer science, natural science, engineering, or related field
- Good programming skills and experience in at least one programming language; experience in ABAP programming would be advantageous.
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Ability to quickly acquire thorough understanding in new areas, especially in technologies and business knowledge
- High quality commitment and self-motivating working style
- Very good communication skills; fluent English and German
- Constructive and open style of communication
- Flexibility when dealing with other mentalities and cultures
- Globalization & Localization experience
- Adaptation or extension of standard software
- Experience in SAP programming environment (ABAP / ABAP OO, Fiori UI, modeling and design)
- Experience in test-driven development and pair-programming would be advantageous
- Experience in test automation
- 0-2 years of related working experience in software development.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.