Intern (f/m/d): Partner Service Delivery - Digital Transformation in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Partner Service Delivery (PSD) is a global organization focused on the proactive and reactive enablement, management and support of SAP partners, including Channel, Service, Software ISV, OEM and Cloud partners.
With teams across 6 regional centers, PSD builds and delivers a range of services to SAP partners across the lifecycle of their engagement with SAP. With 6,600 partners in the SAP PartnerEdge program, each one benefitting from a personal contact in PSD (Partner Service Advisor – PSA) and an additional 2,000+ partners benefiting from a range of support services operated by the team, PSD is at the forefront of the development of SAP’s partner ecosystem across the globe. Our core focus is on scalable, repeatable value added services. PSD uses a balanced approach across multiple platforms to drive value for partners, with a major focus on increasing a partner’s self-sufficiency while also a full range of specialized value added services through an online partner catalogue.
This role will support the PSD team based in Walldorf in driving towards a digital partner experience end to end with SAP.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
You will be part of different projects to support the change to a modern cloud experience our partners have in their daily interaction with SAP.
- Support the implementation of a regular project management structure and cadence.
- Request regular status updates from different workstream leads
- Support in the user design process (e.g. participate in Design Thinking workshops)
- Setup and maintain an internal database for all partner related services for ISVs (Independent Software Vendors)
- Support the harmonization process of all partner facing communication
- Support in some workstreams, such as the implementation of chat functionality for ISV partners
- Be responsible for several regular reports (e.g. on chat usage)
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Student in User Design, Engineering or IT related area
- Computer skills: Experienced IT User – Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Language skills: English (German and other languages are a plus)
- Soft skills: Strong communication (verbal & written) skills, Ability/ openness to work well in a multicultural and multinational environment, Reliability and Quality-focus
- Others: Creative thinking, willingness and ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.