Intern (f/m/d): Intelligent Asset Management - Machine Learning Engineering in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Internet-of-Things can provide breakthroughs in the way we work and live. Analysts expect up to 50 billion devices connected to the Internet by 2020. SAP is committed to shape this emerging market and to take advantage of our leadership position in business applications, cloud and technology.
Our organization unit, SAP Intelligent Asset Management is focused on building products that bring together sensor data and business data, apply analytics, data mining and machine learning methods to create insights that can be used to optimize business in areas such as maintenance, production, after sales service, procurement, etc.
Our teams, located in Bangalore, Walldorf and Palo Alto are multi-disciplinary with experts in cloud application development based on Microservices architecture, big data processing, data science as well as design thinking.
The position is in Walldorf team and presents an opportunity to apply the latest cutting-edge technologies in solving real customers use cases. The team is responsible for central components of the solution including Machine Learning and Analysis Tools catalog.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Contribute in development, quality, operation and infrastructure optimization work streams.
- Build prototypes on topics which include Microservices, Big Data Analytics (like Spark, Flink), Device Connectivity, Business Systems Integration, Machine Learning, Cloud Foundry and Kubernetes.
Our team is always open for new ideas and improvements on products, processes and technology.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Currently enrolled Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Computer Science Engineering, Business Informatics
- Language skills: Good verbal & written English
- Strong skills in object-oriented programming, web application and databases concepts
- Knowledge in development and build technologies like IntelliJ/Eclipse IDE, GitHub, Maven, Nexus, and Jenkins.
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies quickly and apply them to the relevant development topics
- Prior knowledge in any of the following would be beneficial: Dockers, Kubernetes, Spark, Flink, Azure, AWS, machine learning tools and techniques
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Internship #Germany #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.