Intern (f/m/d): AI Research in Berlin
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Technology & Innovation (T&I) is responsible for SAP’s overall platform and technology development such as SAP Cloud Platform and SAP HANA. In addition, T&I drives the incubation and adoption of intelligent technologies like Analytics, SAP AI and HANA across SAP’s product portfolio. The T&I board area is also in charge of SAP’s global innovation agenda and builds new business model- and market driven innovations to help customers realize the most business value. SAP AI Research is part of SAP’s AI Unit including and focuses on universal ML techniques for multiple applications, scenarios and platforms. Once ready to scale, those ML Models empower existing SAP products or turn into new SAP solutions.
Through multiple bi-lateral collaborations with top-tier research institution, the SAP AI Research Team enlarges its expertise and actively contributes to the progress in the machine learning and deep learning field.
The research areas the team is focusing on, are the following ones:
- Unsupervised / Self-supervised Learning
- Few-shot Learning
- Continual Lifelong Learning
- Commonsense Reasoning in AI
- Privacy in Machine Learning
- Vision and Language
- Interpretable Machine Learning
As an Intern (f/m/d) for AI Research you will work with a team of experienced researchers and data scientists taking on challenges posed by the SAP customers and product units and providing As an intern smart services across and beyond the SAP portfolio. You will have the chance to work with the richest data sets available in the world addressing real-world problems.
Together with the research team you will implement and experiment with state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms to support different industries in the SAP ecosystem.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Currently enrolled as a master’s student (f/m/d) in Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics at a top-tier university (with strong CS background)
- Solid background in machine learning (preferably deep learning)
- Computer skills: Python, familiarity with statistical analysis, shell programming
- Language skills: Fluent English
- Soft skills: Willingness to learn, strong teamwork and presentation skills
- Others: Determined to reach a goal in time, ability to work independently and to prioritize, pleasure in dealing with people, innovative and open-minded
- One or more publication in top-tier ML/CV/NLP conferences/journals (e.g., CVPR, NIPS, ACL, PAMI)
- Experience with Deep Learning software packages such as Caffe/(Py)Torch/Theano/TensorFlow/MXNet
- Prior research experience or internships related to machine learning
- Familiarity with cloud services such as AWS, Azure, etc.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe your experience and skills as well in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.