SAP HANA Database Group: Intern, Working Student or Thesis-Student (f/m/d) in Walldorf
SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As the cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries run better. SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. You’ll work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’ll be able to get more out of your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
Now it’s your turn to take the next step and help make the world Run Simple.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP HANA is a powerful data management platform that focuses on real-time business applications. At its core, SAP HANA is an in-memory database management system designed to simultaneously process transactional and analytical workloads in a wide range of environments, scaling from multi-core and multi-socket to distributed setups. To tackle the challenges of tomorrow, SAP HANA is constantly adapting to the advancements in research and technology.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Our field of work is core database research, including the following topics:
- Query Processing
- Transaction Processing
- Data Storage
- Distributed Data Management
We are looking for:
- Master/Diploma students (f/m/d) studying Computer Science or related fields
- Strong C++ skills
- Very good grades
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English
- Remunerated 6 month thesis project, internship or working student position in industrial database research
- Start: As soon as possible
Your application must contain:
1. Single-page cover letter indicating your
- Fields of interest
- Previous projects and how you approached them
2. Indication of desired employment type:
- Internship (mandatory or voluntary)
- Thesis project
- Working Student
3. CV including programming language skills
4. Certificates and current grade transcripts of all university-level degrees
5. Valid matriculation certificate
6. Reference letters from former employers including internships (if available)
For further information see:
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student #HANADatabaseStudent
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.