User Acquisition Manager (all genders) in Hamburg
Let the games begin and become a part of our team. Goodgame Studios successfully fuses art and science and has thus become Germany's biggest game developer. We merge analytical science with dynamic creativity.
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 300 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront AB in 2018. Stillfront AB is a group of independent creators , publishers and distributors of digital games - with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.
For promoting our live games as well as the launch and scaling of new game titles, we are looking for you to support our marketing team. Our marketing division stands out due to its high international presence with intensive online advertising in many countries. Our campaigns achieve more than 12 billion ad impressions per month. As a User Acquisition Manager (all genders), you will supervise our partner networks and will be responsible for acquiring new customers. You are communicative and have already demonstrated outstanding negotiation skills in an international environment.
- Plan and manage online marketing campaigns to acquire new players worldwide for our mobile and browser games
- Responsibility for your own budget (campaigns)
- Monitor and optimize user acquisition campaigns (CPM, CPC, CPA/CPI) according to profitability goals and analyze the related KPIs
- Manage relationships with agencies and advertising media partners, such as mobile advertising networks and affiliates
- Conceptualize and develop strategic topics and coordinate respective projects
- Work closely with other marketing teams and other departments (e.g. Game Studios)
- Support the continuous development of our marketing analytics and adtech stack
- First experience in a similar role in Online and/or Mobile Performance Marketing (experience in gaming is a plus)
- Hands on experience in managing ROI/ROAS driven campaigns on at least two major platforms (e.g. Facebook, Google)
- Experience with handling ad agencies and networks as suppliers
- Good understanding of marketing analytics and adtech
- You are self-motivated, proactive, dedicated and organized
- You like challenging environments and have perseverance in the face of obstacles
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills; a good knowledge of Excel is required
- You are a good team player and a strong communicator, with good negotiation skills in an international environment
- Fluent in English
- Working in a very profitable company with high UA budgets in a competitive environment
- Flat hierarchies, no micromanagement - you get responsibility and can make decisions yourself
- An international team of dedicated experts
- Competitive pay and benefits and a good work-life balance
- Leading technology and analysis opportunities, that give you the freedom to innovate
We look forward to receiving your application in English (cover letter, CV, references, degree) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date through our online application form.
Your contact person for this job offer is Frederike Schirmer.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.