emnos is a pioneer in analysing customer data and interpreting what it reveals about shopper behaviour. Some of the world’s top retailers and suppliers choose emnos for its unmatched ability and expertise in mining and decoding billions of retail transactions and interactions. The insights revealed by this data impacts the daily decisions taken on marketing, merchandising, pricing and promotions - and can be used to deliver tangible business growth.
Operating in five offices throughout Europe and in the USA, emnos is part of Loyalty Partner, a subsidiary of American Express.
Our product development team is looking for a self-starter who learns fast and is open to the challenges of collaborative product development. You will join a highly motivated and fun team using lean and agile methodologies. With our hands-on mentality, we love to learn and experiment continuously and put quality in the center of development.
By joining emnos as the Database Developer on the team your work will be key in building products true to our vision to enable “simpler, better, faster decision making in retail”.
- Take on development topics in the area data ingestion, aggregation, and provisioning
- Collaborate with analysts, data scientists and business stakeholders to implement sustainable and scalable large data products
- Bring in your professional experience in Data Warehousing, BI and Big Data experience
- Take responsibility for optimization and further development of the existing data interfaces and data models in close alignment with the product development plans and the analytical requirements
- Several years of experience in developing products in large-scale Data Warehouse or Big Data environments
- Several years of experience with relational databases
- Knowledge about data integration, data modelling, and data analysis challenges on big data sets
- Experience with the Linux/Unix environment and with scripting languages
- Sound foundation in computer science, software architecture and software best practices
- Excellent communication and decision making skills and someone that loves working on a team
NOT A MUST, BUT A PLUS
- Hands-on expertise with Big Data Frameworks (e.g. Hadoop, Spark) for data processing and analytics
- Cloud Computing experience (e.g. MS Azure)
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Knowledge in the domain of retail data
In an environment which inspires, supports and rewards, emnos focuses on personal development and individual objectives – adhering to the principle ‘everyone has an effect on the company’s success’, our employees benefit from...
- An internationally successful company
- A culture of cooperation
- Personal development plans
- Individual coaching
- Attractive, performance-based compensation
- Exceptional Amenities
Please apply online with your complete and informative application documents including your salary expectations.
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?