“EVERYTHING IN THE APP”
This slogan is the driving force behind PAYBACK. We are looking for Android developers to help us translate this slogan into a reality for an active user base that is in the millions.
PAYBACK is the leading international multi-partner loyalty program. It is also the largest and most efficient multichannel marketing platform in the world. PAYBACK belongs to the Loyalty Partner Group, part of American Express, and is considered as a "Top Employer Germany 2019".
Our guiding principles:
- Two words: Continuous improvement
- Two areas: For our customers and in our code
- We are always looking for good people, regardless of experience. The more experience you have, the more we will expect.
- You have passion for delivering a great products. Translating ideas into code is just part of the journey.
- You will be part of a team that works on many different types of tasks. Some examples:
- Development of new features in an agile environment using Java Android SDK and Kotlin for a multi-flavor, multi-module app
- Fixing of defects
- Monitoring Crashlytics to find issues before they are reported
- Continual improvement of codebase
- Maintenance of the build/deployment pipeline using Jenkins and Gradle
- Java and Kotlin
- Continuous Integration (we use Jenkins and Git, but know that these skills are portable from other experience)
- Agile development, specifically, working together with POs to define stories and priorities
- and much more – just ask ;)
- Working in an international, successful company
- A culture of partnership, that offers clearance
- Personal development plans
- Individual coaching
- Attractive, performance-based compensation
- Exceptional Amenities
Our Mobile team also offers
- An experienced, engaged, fun, and diverse team
- A product used by millions of users every month
- A challenging pool of competitors for Ping-Pong, foosball, and other onsite activities
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?