“EVERYTHING IN THE APP”
This slogan is the driving force behind PAYBACK. We are looking for iOS developers to help us translate this slogan into a reality for an active user base that is already in the millions.
PAYBACK is the leading international multi-partner loyalty program. It is also the largest and most efficient multichannel marketing platform in the world. PAYBACK belongs to the Loyalty Partner Group, part of American Express, and is considered as a "Top Employer Germany 2018".
Our guiding principles
- Two words: Continuous improvement
- Two areas: For our customers and in our code
- We are always looking for good people, regardless of experience. The more experience you have, the more we will expect.
- You have passion for delivering a great products. Translating ideas into code is just part of the journey.
- You will be part of a team that works on many different types of tasks. Some examples:
- Development of new features in an agile environment using Swift for a multi-target, multi-module app
- Fixing of defects
- Monitoring Crashlytics to find issues before they are reported.
- Continual improvement of codebase (refactoring for performance, clean code, …)
- Maintenance of the build/deployment pipeline using Jenkins
- Reactive programming
- Continuous Integration (we use Jenkins and Git, but know that these skills are portable from other experience)
- Agile development, specifically, working together with POs to define stories and priorities
- and much more – just ask ;)
- An internationally successful company
- A culture of cooperation
- Personal development plans
- Individual coaching
- Attractive, performance-based compensation
- Exceptional Amenities
Our Mobile team also offers
- An experienced, engaged, fun, and diverse team
- A product used by millions of users every month
- A challenging pool of competitors for Ping-Pong, foosball, and other onsite activities
- Veröffentlicht am
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?