We at Loyalty Partner Solutions GmbH are a pioneer and technology leader in high-performance loyalty management software for the airline, retail, travel and transportation sectors. From our headquarters in Munich we develop comprehensive software solutions for the operation of complex customer loyalty programs, which we implement at our clients worldwide.
We develop long-term partnerships with our clients, advise them on their digitalization journey, work on innovative ideas together and put them into practice.
Among the companies that count on our know-how are Lufthansa, for its frequent flyer program Miles & More, Deutsche Bahn AG, for its BahnCard, bahn.bonus and bahn.comfort programs, PAYBACK and international air carriers such as China Southern Airlines and United Airlines.
Why not become part of our loyalty family and support us on demanding projects!
- Improve our product platform while collaborating in an open and agile environment working daily with your team
- Work actively with product owner, business analysts and other stakeholders on the development of cutting-edge product features
- Take a leading role in driving the design and implementation of new features in cooperation with the enterprise architect
- Evaluate various technical approaches to design and create the best solution to any given problem
- Assume responsibility for the full stack. Build, maintain and operate relevant software tools and components in the front-end and back-end
- Deep knowledge of Java language, frameworks such as Hibernate, Spring and JEE ecosystems
- Proficiency with relational (Oracle) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Experience setting-up and working within development environments which include Maven, Git/Subversion, Jenkins or similar
- Deep familiarity with concepts like DevOps, Continuous Delivery, Clean Code, TDD and Pair Programming
- Familiar with agile methodology, 2+ years’ experience within an agile development environment
- Strong analysis and problem solving capability, combined with strong owner- and leadership also problem resolution skills with followup to problem closure
- Good communication skills and work ethic
- Excellent English is a prerequisite combined with fluent German or at least a willingness to learn
...as we expect above-average, we also offer above-average, as...
- Corporate culture that offers freedom, assigns responsibility and relies on partnership
- Individual coaching
- Attractive, performance-related salary
- Leading by common objectives
- Outstanding Italian cantina & an in-house gym
- Job-ticket for public transportation
Please apply online with your complete and informative application documents including your salary expectations.
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?