We, the Loyalty Partner Solutions GmbH, located in the heart of Munich, develop and implement software solutions with which customer loyalty programs can be operated professionally. Our core business is our Loyalty Management Suite, a software platform for the development and operation of customer loyalty programs, as well as PROXIMITY, a solution for location-based marketing. Our customers include, among others, Deutsche Bahn AG with its BahnCard, bahn.bonus and bahn.comfort programs; Lufthansa, Germany, with its frequent flyer program Miles & More and China Southern Airlines with its "Sky Pearl" program.
For our innovative projects we are looking for you.
- Design, implement and continuously improve our user interfaces while collaborating in an open and agile environment working daily with your team
- Work actively with product management, product owner, business analysts and other stakeholders on the development of cutting-edge user experience
- Take a leading role in driving the design and implementation of user interfaces, which includes the evaluation of various approaches to design and create the best solution to any given problem
- Assume responsibility for the user interfaces: build, maintain and operate relevant software tools and components in the front-end
- Minimum 2 years experience in user interface development, with a sense of GUI design / UX
- Deep knowledge of Angular 4+, proficiency in RichFaces and/or PrimeFaces is a plus
- Java language, Node.JS, REST services with principle understanding of JAVA backend technologies
- Experience setting-up and working within development environments which include Maven, Git, Jenkins or similar
- Familiarity with concepts like DevOps, Continuous Delivery, Clean Code, TDD and Pair Programming
- Strong analysis and problem solving capability, good communication skills and work ethic
- Excellent English is a prerequisite combined with fluent German or at least a willingness to learn
...as we expect above-average, we also offer above-average, as...
- Corporate culture that offers freedom, assigns responsibility and relies on partnership
- Individual coaching
- Attractive, performance-related salary
- Leading by common objectives
- Outstanding Italian cantina & an in-house gym
- Job-ticket for public transportation
Please apply online with your complete and informative application documents including your salary expectations.
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?