If you are attracted by an international working environment, flat hierarchies and integration into a global network of colleagues - then you will find all this in the role of Tactical Supply Chain Planner (f/m) at Beiersdorf...
If you are attracted by an international working environment, flat hierarchies and integration into a global network of colleagues - then you will find all this in the role of Tactical Supply Chain Planner (f/m) at Beiersdorf headquarters! You play a decisive role in ensuring that our globally producing plants and partners have all relevant materials available in sufficient quantities to supply our customers on schedule. Together with your global network colleagues, you will work on strategies and processes that support the consistent and efficient further development of our Supply Chain.
- Support and integrate forecasting, planning and procurement processes to steer available capacity and demand
- Set up and run processes to secure mid-term capacity for material supply
- Further develop the tactical steering for packaging materials, incl. demand evaluations and the correct setting and understanding of supplier capacity data
- Develop and implement processes to secure material supply and material availability for critical launches and relaunches
- Manage capacity steering for selected suppliers, materials and categories
- Establish intensive contact to selected strategic suppliers to deeply understand supplier processes
- Drive strong interaction and connection cross-functional and on different hierarchy levels, mainly to various Supply Chain functions in the headquarter, our regions and local organizations
- Master’s degree (e.g. Economics, Supply Chain Management, Finance)
- Some years of experience in the area of Supply Chain or Finance
- Strong analytical skills
- Enhanced skills in Excel, reporting and SAP systems
- Strong in communication and convincing others
- Willingness to go into details, but understanding of big picture
- International mindset
- Conceptual as well as cross-functional thinking
- Fluent in business English, other languages (especially German) are an advantage
Beiersdorf steht für international führende Marken im Bereich der Hautpflege, wie NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8x4 und Hansaplast. Wir suchen Mitarbeiter, die unseren Erfolg mit ihrer Inspiration, ihrer Zielstrebigkeit und ihrer Leistung weiter ausbauen. Wir bieten ihnen dafür den Freiraum und die Verantwortung in unserem Geschäft wirklich etwas zu bewegen. Täglich - von Anfang an.
- Veröffentlicht am
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?