Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life.
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your Tasks and Educational Objectives
- Contribute to the concept development of strategic supply
chain initiatives in the area of process, knowledge and innovation
- Analyze cross-divisional requirements and
support the implementation of global projects and
- Identify areas for continuous
- Support project-related activities and
assume responsibilities within your own field of
- Organize and support project meetings and
Who you are
- Currently enrolled in master degree studies
in logistics, economics, business administration or related
- Previous internships in a related field and
project management experience are preferable
- Advanced MS Office skills, SharePoint
experience is an advantage
- Passionate about supply chain topics and
eager to learn
- Enthusiastic, proactive, independent and
- Fluent in English and German, both written and
We offer a 4-6 months internship (either
compulsory or information internship). Please apply online
submitting a cover letter, your CV, certificates, proof of
enrollment, current transcript of records as well as internship
guidelines of your university. Please indicate your earliest start
date and timeframe in your application.
Internships at Bayer are designed to help you gain experience, learn new things and decide which direction you want your career to go in. You will perform practical tasks under the guidance of experienced members of staff, helping you to enhance your theoretical knowledge in the process.
- Veröffentlicht am
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?