Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life.
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your Tasks and Educational Objectives
- Support function Regional Sites Coordination, which forms
part of Product Supply within our division
- Collect, check for plausibility, summarize and further
develop harmonized quality management review reporting
from eleven manufacturing sites globally
- Assist manufacturing transfer projects between
different Bayer-internal sites and also involving contract
- Support elaboration of change applications with impact to
internal and external registration documents
- Arrange and participate in international telephone
conferences dealing with pharmaceutical topics of production and
Who you are
- Second German State Examination of pharmaceutical
- Experienced in using Microsoft
- Ability to work partly independently and high
orientation to delivering results
- Good communication style and high
- Ability to foster open dialogue and collaboration
among the team
- Fluency in English, both written and
Please indicate your earliest start date and
timeframe in your application.
Internships at Bayer are designed to help you gain experience, learn new things and decide which direction you want your career to go in. You will perform practical tasks under the guidance of experienced members of staff, helping you to enhance your theoretical knowledge in the process.
- Veröffentlicht am
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?