Goodgame Studios successfully fuses art and science and has thus become Germany's biggest game developer. We merge analytical science with dynamic creativity.
(Junior) Sales Controller (m/f)
Level: Experienced Professionals
Department: Monetization & Payment
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 300 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront AB in 2018. Stillfront AB is a group of independent creators , publishers and distributors of digital games - with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.
As a (Junior) Controller (m/f), you will be responsible for KPI-based mapping of our product performance and interpreting it in order to recommend courses of action. Your goal is to continually increase the effectiveness and efficiency of sales. You will act as a link between product management, marketing, and finance. Your proactive and reliable working method is the key to your success.
- Optimize and automate relevant reporting processes
- Prepare and visualize KPIs relevant for the management and communicate these to internal stakeholders
- Deduce recommended courses of action and keep track of their implementation
- Plan target values and forecasts for individual sales channels, periods of time, and products
- Independently develop reports, KPIs, and benchmarks and optimize them
- Carry out ad hoc analyses
- Completed degree in business studies or comparable qualification
- Relevant professional experience in a similar role
- Very good knowledge of Office programs (Google or Microsoft), excellent knowledge of Excel or spreadsheets in particular
- Good knowledge of at least one programming language in SQL, R and/or VBA
- Knowledge of data visualization software (Tableau Server, MicroStrategy, or similar) is desirable
- Very good mathematical understanding and excellent analytical skills
- Passion for the online industry
- Your profile is completed with your proactive, independent and persuasive working approach
- Very good written and spoken English
- Your professional development is important to us. We provide agile structures, flat hierarchies, and individual training opportunities
- Results-oriented teamwork that values employee contribution
- A positive work-life-balance
- Leading technology and analysis opportunities that give you the freedom to innovate
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, and references) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date through our online application form.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?