Goodgame Studios successfully fuses art and science and has thus become Germany's biggest game developer. We merge analytical science with dynamic creativity.
Working Student - Monetization (m/f)
Level: Students & Interns
Department: Monetization & Payment
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 300 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. From our headquarters in Hamburg, we aim to become one of the leading gaming companies in the world.
As a Working Student – Monetization (m/f), you will gain insight into how free-to-play games are monetized. You will assist the team with data analysis, data-driven decision-making and summarizing results. You will learn how to transfer an understanding of the real economy to our games and to utilize that understanding to optimize game monetization. In addition, you will gain insights into how virtual game economies are controlled.
- Monitor the economic cycles and offers within our games
- Assist with complex data analyses
- Assist with formulating recommended action plans
- Provide visual breakdowns of analyses results
- Use established data analytic tools such as SQL, R, and Tableau
- Assist with in-game event planning and deployment
- Academic studies with a focus on economics, statistics, data science
- Basic knowledge of economic concepts
- Analytical thinking, and a structured and independent approach to work
- Relevant professional experience is desirable
- Experience with SQL database queries is desirable
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
- Enrolled throughout the entire period while active as a working student
- Extent of work is 15–20 hours per week
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide agile structures, flat hierarchies, and ongoing training opportunities
- Result-oriented teamwork that values employee contribution
- A positive work-life balance
- Leading technology and analysis opportunities that give you the freedom to innovate
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, your CV and references) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date, through our online application form.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?