Curious about working with data protection topics? Would you love to work in an international company with a buzzing start-up atmosphere?
Welcome to GetYourGuide! With 400+ employees from over 45 nationalities we are the world's largest online platform for booking tours, attractions and activities. GetYourGuide is on a mission to turn trips into amazing experiences, using our product and technology to change the way travelers find and book things to do and explore their destination. We connect these travelers to our vast catalog of amazing experiences through our online marketplace.
- You will support our Legal Department with the implementation of measures under the General Data Protection Regulation
- You will coordinate workflows with other departments
- You will review and legally assess contracts and agreements
- You will indepently organise contract signatures and related administrative tasks
- You are available 16 -20 hours per week for a minimum of 5 months
- You will carry out legal research on current topics and provide practical advice
Was wir bieten:
Our offer to you:
- Gain in-depth know-how and insights of the Legal Department in an international company
- Work with smart and passionate people from all over the world
- Learn to take ownership of tasks and projects
- Free breakfast every day and free pizza and drinks on Fridays!
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We are looking forward to receiving your application in English soon!
Was wir erwarten:
- Student, University
- Previous experience is a plus
- Law/Economics/IT Student in a Master Programme (minimum of three years of studies successfully accomplished)
- Know-how of privacy law / cyber security or related fields is a big plus
- Very good knowledge of principles of the MS Office suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Committed to get things done with precision
- Proactive with ability to structure and lead your own workstreams
- German native speaker
- Fluent English spoken and written
Zwischen 8,84€ und 12,00€ pro Stunde
- Verantwortlich für
- Legal Department - Data Protection
- Jura / Recht
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Englisch, Deutsch