SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Talent Attraction is part of our HR area. In our team, you can help SAP reach the best talent in the world. Our goal is to create a superior application experience for both external and internal applicants and our leaders. Due to COVID-19 our team is currently working remotely, so your job as a working student will also be virtual, and you don’t have to be located in Walldorf.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Digital channels, as major touchpoints in the candidate journey, play a crucial role in our interaction with candidates. And, therefore require constant improvement . We are currently looking for a tech-savvy student with front-end web development skills to bring our team’s vision to life.
Your tasks will be:
- Creating and adapting code through an SAP owned website building tool
- Collaborating with colleagues from various departments and countries to perform all necessary tasks
- Collecting and adapting specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Creating and maintaining related software documentation
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- You are a currently enrolled student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences:
- Studying preferably in the fields of Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Business Informatics, or similar
- Previous knowledge in the following topics is a plus: Document Object Model (DOM), jQuery, Bootstrap, Accessibility (WCAG), working with a CMS (Content Management System) or a GUI (Graphic User Interface) website builder as well as image editing and optimization.
- Speaking and writing English fluently
- You are proactive, innovative, organized, and collaborative in finding ways to create the desired results
- You enjoy working on agile development projects with a group of diverse colleagues in a fast-paced environment
- You can start as soon as possible and ideally stay for at least six months or longer
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#LifeatSAP #Experiences #TalentAttraction #Hiring #EmployerBranding #Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.