Senior Construction Operations Manager - Gigafactory Berlin
Tesla has an opening for... Construction Operations Manager to lead the Gigafactory Berlin construction... field operations. This individual is the main leader of construction success, together with a project controls,...
Tesla has an opening for a Construction Operations Manager to lead the Gigafactory Berlin construction and field operations. This individual is the main leader of construction success, together with a project controls, engineering, QA/QC, and facility leader, and will be accountable for the safety, financial performance, internal coordination, and oversight of the general contractor and internal Tesla construction staff on projects. This position is responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with the subcontractors, stakeholders, architect, engineers, executives, and senior leadership within Tesla. The ideal candidate will be located in Berlin – Brandenburg area and will be fluent in German, English, Polish, amongst other languages.
· Receive, review and ascertain the Gigafactory site scope to establish a project budget and schedule
· Contribute experience and expertise on constructability innovations to a Tesla Gigafactory design, architecture, and engineering team
· Coordinate all cost and build efforts with internal and external business partners
· Drive and track progress on multiple projects of varying sizes simultaneously and ensure completion within amazingly fast timelines
· Maintain a thorough understanding of the Tesla contract construction provisions
· Monitor project costs, cost reporting, project labor, and work closely with the Procurement team to review and request materials and project equipment
· Implement and monitor training of all staff personnel
· Lead the project quality assurance process alongside a QA/QC team
· Deeply understand and interface with government and private entities influencing construction labor and activities in Germany, as well as other labor relations
· Develop, schedule and drive project close-out processes for all construction activities
· Develop and maintain effective relationships with vendors, subcontractors, production teams and Tesla stakeholders (globally) to represent Tesla core values
· Implement and enforce all applicable Safety Programs
· Several years of experience building commercial and/or manufacturing facilities >$50M
· Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or equivalent experience
· Thorough understanding of construction administration processes, including contracts, budgets, construction documents, change orders, schedules, RFIs, submittals, and material procurement.
· Excellent written and spoken English and German. Must have the ability to discuss technical topics with a variety of audiences – contractors, engineers, and members of various divisions within Tesla.
· Advanced knowledge of construction principles and practices
· Construction experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
· Ability to effectively deal with subcontractors and/or self-perform work
· Experience leading successful project teams, including development of employees and maintaining relationships with external entities
· Excellent organizational, team management, problem solving, and mentorship skills
· Strong communication and coordination skills
· Availability to travel 50% of the time if necessary· Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Baugewerbe, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.