Brand Marketing Manager (m/f/x) in Berlin
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019. Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.About the job
- Define strategic positioning of new products and existing products in alignment with the HelloFresh brand
- Support roll-out and positioning of HelloFresh brands
- Analyze marketability and understand market share
- Coordinate go-to-market activities of new products / brands in the different markets with the local marketing teams
- Coordinate brand-input with the teams for New Product Development, Existing Product Development, CRM and Tech.
- Closely collaborate with consumer insights to navigate decisions around new product launches
- Align style and design of new products with Creative Services and the Photo- & Video-Studio.
- Set KPIs to improve engagement and retention, while driving continuous improvement of all our channel marketing operations
- Coordinate International Product Marketing Managers and share best practices on design and launch of new products as well as cross- and upsell-campaigns
- Analyze learnings and propose ideas to streamline the execution of product marketing activities
- Relevant university degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, or other related field of study
- 5+ years experience in a Marketing Communications role, ideally within Food, Product Marketing, and within an ecommerce environment
- Experience in & knowledge of DIGITAL marketing channels
- Retail and/or ecommerce business knowledge and understanding of the typical KPIs within that
- Proven track record of successful new product launches
- Hands-on experience with project managing an initiative from start to finish. Achieves project goals while managing scope, time, quality and risk. Learns from failures as well as successes
- Enjoys working closely in a matrix-organization with other marketing managers, copywriters, designers and data analysts
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items. Ability to stay focused under pressure, prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence and motivate people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions
- Detail oriented, organized, self-starter and a great communicator
- Excellent organizational skills; strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.