Senior Maintenance Manager (m/f/x) in Berlin
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged. We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.About the job
We are seeking individuals for HelloFresh`s Automation department in the areas of facilities, design engineering, controls, and project management.
The ideal candidate is an energetic team player who understands how to effectively drive results in a fast-paced and rapidly growing company. This candidate must also have an interest in innovating to solve business problems creatively and a willingness to immediately tackle key challenges. A willingness to travel and tackle the unknown is highly desirable.
- Responsible Maintenance Manager for all automated sorting and conveying systems, industrial trucks at our locations worldwide.
- Ensuring the highest possible availability of the above systems and preventive/preventive maintenance.
- Ensuring the elimination of faults in technical systems and plants across all shifts
- Weak point analysis, concept development and implementation of measures to optimize these systems.
- Management and implementation of technical projects.
- Support of launch projects and initiatives.
- Development of maintenance and repair plans.
- Planning and adherence to maintenance budgets.
- Achieve the safest possible working environment by adhering to all rules.
- Monitoring and reporting of key performance indicators.
- Creation of equipment layouts as well as project and work plans.
- Development strategy for maintenance engineers and team qualification.
- The successful candidate will have previous Maintenance Management experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Those with food manufacturing experience will be advantageous. You will have experience of managing a departmental budget, dealing with contractors and have a strong hand on engineering background.
- An Engineering degree ideally including both mechanical and electrical elements
- Confidence, adaptability and flexibility to deal with changing priorities, requirements and workloads in a fast-paced environment
- Project Management experience on Maintenance, mechanical handling or production facility projects
- An aptitude for problem solving with the ability to gather and analyse data systematically to establish facts and principles to allow you to find and validate creative solutions
- Good working knowledge of PLC / controls architecture is helpful
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.