(Junior) Business & Revenue Controller (all genders) in Hamburg
Let the games begin and become a part of our team. Goodgame Studios successfully fuses art and science and has thus become Germany's biggest game developer. We merge analytical science with dynamic creativity.
Level: Early Career
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 400 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront Group AB in 2018. Stillfront Group AB is a group of independent creators , publishers and distributors of digital games - with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.
As a (Junior) Business & Revenue Controller (all genders), you will be responsible for monitoring our project KPIs and acting as the point of contact between the IT operations, marketing, and product studios departments. You will utilize your understanding of economics and your mathematical and analytical skills to recommend courses of action to our management. In addition, your will ensure the optimal use of monetization tools in our games. Personal contact with the stakeholders will be the key to your success in this.
- Prepare and visualize the development of our KPIs, and communicate this to internal stakeholders
- Optimize existing monitoring and planning tools
- Create business cases to evaluate the success of new products
- Implement forecasting models on the product level
- Independently produce management reports and ad hoc analyses
- Work on projects spanning multiple departments
- Completed degree in economics or comparable qualification
- Depending on your entry level, relevant experience in comparable positions
- Very good knowledge of Office programs (Google or Microsoft), excellent knowledge of Excel or spreadsheets in particular
- Good knowledge of at least one programming language (MySQL, Vertica, VBA, among others)
- Knowledge of data visualization software (Tableau Desktop, MicroStrategy, among others) is desirable
- Very good mathematical understanding and excellent analytical skills
- Passion for the gaming industry
- A professional team of experts that has fun at work
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide agile structures, flat hierarchies, and ongoing training opportunities
- Results-oriented teamwork that values employee contribution and empowerment
- Competitive compensation and a balanced work-life balance
During this difficult time of the Covid-19 pandemic, the safety of our employees and everyone else is of utmost importance to us which is why we switched to a solely virtual recruiting process for the time being. We are still hiring and happy to receive your application in English (cover letter, CV, references, degree)!
Your contact person is: Juliane Voigtländer.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.